Thursday, March 01, 2007

Condos

I feel like moving. Wanderlust is hitting me again. Everywhere around me, it seems like even though the real estate market is really dead, people are still buying homes like crazy. I'm still trying to figure out FICOs and improve my credit to even worry about house shopping yet, but sometimes I can't help myself.

The Boyfriend and I were thinking of moving to a whole 'nother place sometime this year. There are some cute Orlando condos that are just begging for my attention. Maybe a trip to sunny FL might be just the thing to get out of this rainy weather doldrum. The thing about condos is that once you start having kids, you have to upgrade---NOT that there is anything to worry about in that direction for a while, but you guys know how much I hate moving. I would hate to move just to turn around and have to move again in 2 years after I've gotten said condo just the way I like it.

*sigh*

No comments: