Friday, March 02, 2007

Computer Woes


The computer is a moron. ~ Peter Drucker

You guys know how addicted I am to my trusty desktop. It's been with me for the last 6 years, the same desktop I had when I upgraded upon graduation from college. While some people would get new computers on moving, I preferred to have my computer shipped the whole 3000+ miles from Baltimore to get it here.

It's a DELL, nothing glamourous, just very functional. I know my 'puter, we are almost like twins, from the clackity keys to the large, bulky 21-inch monitor. I'm used to my computer. I lurve my computer.

Of course, over the years I've souped it up considerably. I've added accessories and all kinds of software. Why am I even blogging about this?

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of getting a computer memory upgrade, just to keep Michael up to speed.

No comments: