Thursday, March 29, 2007

Appetite

Appetite is essentially insatiable, and where it operates as a criterion of both action and enjoyment it will infallibly discover congenial agencies of expression. ~Marshall McLuhan

I've been craving junk food for the last 2 days. Not because I'm hungry, but because I think I've reached the plateau of my healthy organic lifestyle. I want curly fries dammit! I haven't had fast food in AGES...and I'm fighting the urge---I really am. I just might end up caving one day. In fact, I almost caved last night but the Boyfriend strongly reminded me that I would be ingesting carcinogens just to satisfy my taste buds. When you put it that way...then hell no, I don't want any!

Hopefully this urge will pass. I'm going to snack on some carrots now. And no...do not suggest me to take some Hoodia just to get over it. Lol!

No comments: