Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tug of War

Speak to your new boss as a group, put the problems on the table and offer suggestions. If it's done in a positive non-accusatory way, you stand a chance of changing the situation. ~Bob Weinstein

I didn't read any blogs yesterday because after dealing with the crazy day I had all I wanted and needed was a glass of wine and lots of cuddle time with the Boyfriend. Ever since I ran into my boss's car, things have been kinda off at work lately and yesterday was no different. I'm not even going to get into it, because I'm trying to forget it, but let's just say that now I realize that she's just my boss; even though I would wish us to be something more. The lines are clear in the sand and I'm not even going to cross over it anymore. It just doesn't work out. *sigh* I need a Fioricet.

No comments: