Monday, February 12, 2007

Snack Time

*The male readers might want to skip this one*

Goodness gracious, Aunt Flo came in with a vengenance. I'm seriously cranky, seriously crampy and seriously pissy. Grrrrr! The sad part is that there is nothing to vent my ire on except the man of the house. He's actually been pretty cool with it. My dad grew up in a house with 5 women. Can you imagine where he was for 3 weeks out of every month? Yep---he absconded.

My mom somehow managed to keep all her cravings under control and she doubled up on fruits and veggies. She's a perfect example of a health nut.

My youngest sister gets a huge craving for Cheesecake. I once saw her eat a whole cheesecake by herself in one day---and I'm not talking about the 6-inch diameter kind!

My other sister gets on the salty snack tip like me. Of course, I drink lots of water, but I'm also adding to the probs just by beefing up on the sodium. Feel free to send me as many sympathy gifts as you want. Like shortbread cookies, Pringles and Wheat Thins. Thank you.

I'm going to crawl into my warm, happy place now and watch reruns of Sex & the City.

No comments: