Saturday, February 24, 2007

Clocks

You may delay, but time will not. ~Benjamin Franklin

If anyone wants to get me a housewarming gift (yes, I know I moved in November and it's Febuary), please keep in mind that I desperately need a clock. I know you are probably surprised, who asks for a clock? Don't you have one in your house already?

Actually I do. But I want a nice big grandfather clock. One that chimes and dings on the hour a loud noise that reverberates throughout the entire apartment. That way a certain someone will be sure to hear it when he's taking forever and a day to take a shower thereby making another certain someone late and irate. I'm not mentioning names here to protect the identity of the guilty party---but stop making me late dammit!

*if you are wondering why I'm ranting so much I only have three letters for you. PMS.*

No comments: