Friday, November 03, 2006

Blog Meme

I got this from the Mistress and figured since I don't have the mind to post about something, I might as well kick a meme in for the weekend. Feel free to do it and let me know if you have.

1.) Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Lol...nope. I highly doubt I'm that famous enough to run into readers at the store...let alone in real life. Now if I was going to a blogging event...then yeah, I would dress up.

2.) Are the photos you post Photoshop or otherwise altered?
I don't use photoshop. But no, my pix aren't altered...the ones that you can find online that is.

3.) Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
I don't mind mail. I probably won't respond if I get the creep vibe from you though.

4.) Do you lie in your blog?
No, it's the one place that I'm painfully honest.

5.) Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
On this one---no. On others, perhaps. I usually always have a stand, but tend to switch my mind as new info becomes available.

6.) Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
Nope. I never want to quit. I just take mini-breaks to think up something to write about...lol.

7.) Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Nope. Shouldn't everyone? Not in therapy....

8.) Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I delete wierd comments. And comments from psycho stalkers. And comments involving spam. And comments that should be emailed to me in person versus blabbing on my blog. But usually I tend to leave stuff up, unless it's totally inappropriate. It's My Blog! No, I don't fake nice comments. Only insecure, needy blog whores do that. Yes, I'm talking to you psycho bitch!

9.) Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
Oh hell no! That's just gross. I prefer to keep my intimate delights away from my computer...if you catch my drift.

10.) If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
They'd probably wonder what kind of multifaceted person is this? I have several blogs to explore my many sides. However this one is probably the one most true to my basic persona. So yeah, we would be able to kick it.

11.) Do you have a job?
Yes.

12.) If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Hells yeah! I would love it. With benefits too right?

13.) Which bloggers have you met in real life?
Just the ones that I already knew before I strongly suggested they start a blog.

14.) Which bloggers have you made out with?
None.

15.) Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I'm broke. I think I have been for the last 18 months, even though sometimes I like to act like I'm not.

16.) Does your family read your blog?
This one yes That's why is so PG! Others...no.

17.) How old is your blog?
I started in May 2005. So 1 year and 5 months.

18.) Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
This one...about 40 hits a day. 60 when I actually post something. The others run much higher..not that it matters.

19.) Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
Depressed...no. Slutty...no. Liar....no. Horny...YES!

20.) Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Puhlease! If I had it I would give it to my damn self!

21.) Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Nope.

22.) Is blog narcissistic?
Yes.

23.) Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time?
Yes. Especially when I view my stats and see all the peeps that clicked to hear from me. It makes me feel like I've slacked off yet again. How pathetic!

24.) Do you like John Mayer?
Yes. I'm listening to his CD right now. His music is hella tight. I think he's fugly though.

25.) Do you have blog enemies?
Nope. At least none that I choose to acknowledge.

26.) Are you lonely?
No. I love it when I am alone. I haven't been lonely in a loooooooooooooooong time.

27.) Why bother?
Why bother what? Blogging? Because I enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its pretty easy to find your other blogs. arent you nervous that your folks will find your sexual material?

Dustin said...

hey stranger

my moms seen mine.
thats why i dont talk sex

...well actually thats not the only reason

Vixen said...

Lol---actually, the blog that would make my parents grow gray hair instantly isn't even the Bad Girls Guide. Rest assured, there is no way that my parents could find that one. Fortunately, my 'rents aren't that computer savvy....