Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Precipice

The only way round is through. ~ Robert Frost

I feel like this is the lull before the storm. I feel like I'm on the edge of a precipice and I'm in those few seconds right before I fall. The few seconds of peace, of happiness, of contentment.

I feel like gears are shifting in motion for so much change. So much change in my life. And you guys know how I feel about change. Although needed, although welcome, it's freakin' scary.

So right now in this moment, in this lull before the storm, before the winds of change sweep all up and through my life---I write. Listening to Maxwell's "This Woman's Work", I write as I fantasize and arrange how I want things to be, how I want things to end up. As I hope and pray that dreams do pan out to reality.

~Vivere รจ ma sognare (to live is but to dream)

No comments: