1. First webpage a visit every day is Yahoo. I read all my email, delete junkmail and read up on the news.
2. Then I head over to the Bad Girls Guide and read comments like a junky, or sit there trying to think of something to write.
3. Next it's off to Baggage Reclaim to check up on how everything looks on there, add some new articles, edit some stuff, monitor comments...things like that.
4. Of course, I have to check my Gmail addy as well.
5. After this, I must head over to MySpace. Delete all the friend request from the wannabes and reply to emails.
6. Then I start visiting the blogs on my blogroll. I start with Tired of Men, which is the last one on my blogroll, and then work my way up. I read newly updated blogs first and then zap into other ones to see if they updated.
7. Speaking of which, Nothing's Going to Change in my World, hasn't updated in a while. Get to it missy!
8. I save the entertainment blogs for last, which includes but is not limited to The Superficial, Go Fug Yourself, Conversations About Famous People, Pink is the New Blog, Perez Hilton, Dlisted and Spirit Fingers.
10. Then I go back to my email to deal with anything that I shafted for blogreading instead, aka replying emails and such.
11. Next I head over to Yahoo and play Spades or Canasta, depending on my mood and who's ass I feel like kicking.
12. After winning a game or 2 (great start to any day), I get down to the serious business of blogging.
13. Then I ummmm, check in on Technorati, Stat Counter and Bloglet. Ok, so I like the attention:) I'm such a blogosphere junky.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants