Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Diary...

In looking back, I see nothing to regret and little to correct. ~ John C. Calhoun

I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry. ~ Cat Stevens

Just for the record, I would like to report that I cleared up my resolutions of last year. I did get my driver's license for Cali, I did get admitted to LLU and I did take care of that other thing. So as of today, my life plan is still on track.

Allow me to elaborate...a la Bridget Jones.

End of Year Wrap Up: (the number's after the ~ are the quotas from 2004)

  1. Number of shoes I now own: 24~14
  2. Number of date shirts: Uncountable~10
  3. Number of times I moved: 1~1
  4. Number of times I went to the DMV: 3~2
  5. Number of blogs I operate: 4~0 (betcha didn't know that!)
  6. Number of pounds I gained: 5~6
  7. Number of pounds I lost: 0~5
  8. Number of times I travelled: 6~3
  9. Number of times I had a crush (I refuse to say I fell in love!): 2.5~1.5
  10. Number of guys I dated: 15~10
  11. Number of breakups I went through: 1~1
  12. Number of loser friends I ditched: 3~0
  13. Number of great friends I found: 5~1 (so I came out on top!)
  14. Number of times hospitalized: 3~5
  15. Number of regrets: 1~3
  16. Number of exes re-emerging from years past: 3~1
  17. Number of cell phones I went through: 3~1
  18. Number of weddings I attended: 0~3
  19. Number of weddings I got invited to: 3~3
  20. Number of concerts I attended: 2~1

So as you can see, it's been a very productive year. Now on to 2006!

6 comments:

Pink Lemonade Diva said...

travel and friends are pretty good categories to have exceeded expectations! (and shoes.) :)

JD's Rose said...

A very productive year. 3 times hospitalised?

Kiki said...

I am pretty sure I love your blog and thanks so much for posting mine as a link! Keep up the musings, I need them!!

Shannon said...

Shoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

*salivating with a glassy eyed stare*

Shoes are always good!

They never make promises then break them, they always make you feel good when you need them, they are always there for you (provided you put them together in the same place) and last but not least.......they don't eat the last bit of chocolate or Ben and Jerry's!

Mad Munkey said...

Wow, I have more shoes than you (almost double in fact). I've moved twice this year. I also have 4 blogs (sh... don't tell anyone). # of guys dated 0. lol # of regrets... I ran out of fingers and toes... kidding - 2, but they are huge. And two concerts, and one wedding.

NML said...

I feel afraid. I own about 80 pairs of shoes. I thought every woman owned lots of shoes....