ALL ARE WELCOME -- OPEN TO MEN ONLY
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants.
The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS: Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS? Roundtable discussion
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR :Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES? Debate among a panel of experts.
- LOSS OF VIRILITY: Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS: Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?Group discussion and role play
- HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH PowerPoint presentation
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST: Real life testimonial from the one man who did
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?Driving simulation
- LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER: Online class and role playing
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION: Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE: Bring your calendar or PDA to class