Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Vixen's Name
  1. For starters my full name is thirteen names
  2. My father informed me of this quite loftily on my 13th birthday when he played the audio cassette of my naming ceremony.
  3. I hated five of them.
  4. I don't even remember what they are any more.
  5. The other eight, I do remember, because of course, I kinda liked them
  6. The first one means "the Lord is worthy to be served."
  7. The short form of that is what everyone really calls me, which literally means 'worthy to be served'
  8. The second name means "Let us all spoil her". Then people wonder why I'm spoiled. Sheesh!
  9. Another one of the names literally means "Let us all use wealth to spoil her." Are you getting the picture here?
  10. Let's see...the least favorite out of the ones I kept is Faith. I think it's so boring. Nothing about me has ever screamed Faith. It's plain, like Jane. I have never, ever used it.
  11. Needless to say, I'm the first born, my parents were very happy to welcome me into the family after five years of trying...and so went overboard with the names.
  12. The sister right after me, got 8, the next got 5, and the last born...well, they were fresh out of names so she ended up with only 3.
  13. As for Vixen? Well, that name was given to me on the eve of my sexual renaissance. I've kept it ever since then.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Here are the last Thirteen on the Thursday 13th Blogroll. Let the first be the last and the last the first.

The Shizzle/The World According to Me/This Is A Test/Trying to Catch Up/Turtle Thoughts/Uzi's Musings/Welcome To My Insanity/Wendys Whimsies/What the...(Insert Expletive Here)/Whiskey Talking/Whisperings From The Wings/Wishful Thinking/Write From Karen/YellowRoses Garden

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

WendyWings said...

Wow thirteen names that is just crazy. I thought my father with four names was over the top LOL
My TT list

mar said...

You make computers go crazy when the whole name is required, lol. My TT is up.

NML said...

Jaysus *13* names! I only have 2! Boo!